Easy Breakfast Ideas:
- O Doughs Bagel Thins with Daiya Strawberry Cream Cheeze
- Fried or scrambled egg
- Aldi’s Chicken Breakfast Sausages
- Cinnamon Chex Cereal with SoDelicious Vanilla Coconut Milk
- SoDelicious Dairy Free Yogurts (I really like the key lime, strawberry banana, peach and chocolate flavors)
- O Doughs Sandwich Thins with a fried egg and cheese or turkey lunch meat and cheese
- Any type of fruit
- Smoothies–bananas, frozen fruit, SoDelicious coconut milk and protein powder
Banana Pancakes with Microwave Frittata
Easy Lunch/Dinner Ideas:
- Udi’s Pizza Crust with sliced tomatoes or tomato paste and spices, goat cheese, black olives, mushrooms and chicken
- Daiya Mushroom & Roasted Garlic Pizza
- Salmon topped with honey mustard and bread crumbs baked at 400 for ~20 minutes. Serve with rice and a vegetable.
- Chicken topped with marinated artichokes from Aldi, black olives, mushrooms and dairy free cheese (I like Follow Your Heart Mozzarella) baked at 375 for ~30 minutes
- Any type of baked fish or chicken served with either rice, pasta, quinoa and a veggie. *This is what I make a lot of the time.
- Canyon Bake House 7-Grain Bread with lunch meat, condiment, lettuce, tomato, whatever you like to add.
- Blake’s Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie
- Tyson Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
Recipe: Turkey Bacon Wrapped Dates
Easy Snack Ideas:
- Guacamole– either store bought or make your own. I like to add diced tomatoes, lemon juice and parsley to mine
- Salsa–either store bought or make your own. *Aldi’s fresh salsa in mild is amazingggg
- Veggies and hummus
- Sea salt popcorn
- To indulge in your sweet tooth: SoDelicious Dairy Free Desserts
- my favorites flavors: Cashew milk dark chocolate truffle, snicker doodle, and dipped salted caramel bars, coconut milk cookie dough, cookies n’ cream, and cocowhip.