Recently I was included in a blogger tag on instagram. This is where we each write a q&a post addressing questions we each wrote to get to know each other more & promote each other’s blogs. Continue reading to get to know the story behind Faithfashionfoodwithc & be sure to view the links to check out some awesome fellow bloggers!
- What’s your favorite post you’ve created?
- Goodness this questions is kind of hard. There’s many posts that I’ve put a lot into..so I’m gonna pick my top 3 haha! Gluten Free Guide for Newbies, Mental Illnesses Are Not Adjectives & Living Itty Bitty.
- What made you want to start a blog?
- I’ve always enjoyed writing and fashion but knew I wanted to incorporate living gluten free and sharing life experiences. So on new years day of 2016 I decided to start a blog! I didn’t just want to limit the blog to one topic so it’s a hodgepodge of everything I enjoy! It’s also a place I can spill my brain of everything that’s helped me live/transition into a gluten free lifestyle so I can help others (the whole reason of my blog!)
- Where in the world are you from?
- I am from a super small town in southern Indiana.
- What country is at the top of your bucket list?
- Always has, and always will be London!
- What’s your favorite way to relax at the end of a busy day?
- I really like to read when I have the time! But I’ve also been into watching That Girl on amazon prime!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- I was really stumped when it came to creating a name for the blog. I thought of something simple with my name but didn’t think it was original enough. I knew I wanted to incorporate faith, fashion and food and some people call me C so I added that at the end.
- Biggest goal as a blogger?
- Help and inspire others! Sure I would love for the blog to grow more and have it as a source of income, but it really is about being able to help people.
- What’s the one thing you hope people get from visiting your site?
- To not feel alone. To have it be a resource they can go to for all things gluten free and to not be afraid of having their own fashion sense, even if it’s different than what’s popular today!
- What advice would you give beginner bloggers?
- What is the reason you’re wanting to start a blog? If it’s to inspire others and share things you’re passionate about, then do it! If it’s solely to make an income- maybe think about it again. It takes A LOT and doesn’t just happen overnight.
- What are some of your hobbies?
- I love dancing, listening to music, thrifting and baking cupcakes!
- What’s your #1 favorite place to eat?
- There’s a place near back home that’s called The Irish Lion. They do a great job with gluten free and have delicious food! Also any place that’s dedicated gluten free I’m down for!
- What’s your favorite part about being a blogger/influencer?
- The people I’ve gotten to connect with and the brands I’ve gotten to work with!
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- Well for me the most adventurous thing I’ve done is go tubing. First, I am not a good swimmer- like at all. I did not think of that part…all I was thinking is, “I’ll be with Trenton (my fiance), it’ll be fun!” Well…I swallowed a bunch of lake water but I survived (I was wearing a life vest thought!)…I’m just not very adventurous haha!
Would you want to see another q&a in the future? If so, leave comments/questions below!
You can’t go anywhere without a little faith,
Love your tag girl! It’s so great getting to know the bloggers in our community better. Hope I get the chance to work with you on a project again!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I would have thought your most adventurous day was when you went gluten free! 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha that was a day!