Happy New Year everyone! I am so excited for all that 2019 is going to hold! Today is Faith, Fashion, Food with C’s 3 year anniversary! The blog has grown quite a bit from when I started it spring semester of my freshman year of college! Right now I’m unsure of the direction I want to take the blog. I love doing fashion posts but I want to incorporate more gluten free/nutrition posts as well. I have a feeling those posts will happen more once I become a Registered Dietitian in a few years and start grad school!
This past year has allowed me to do some fun collaborations! I was introduced to Cleo Madison, Inspiranza Designs, Paparazzi Jewelry, & collaborated with Red Apple Lipstick and hosted my first giveaways!
Here were the top 8 blog posts of 2018:
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake: Aldi Live GFree Product Review
- Beauty: Root Pretty Cosmetics
- Struggles Only Those With Gluten Intolerance (or Celiac Disease) Will Understand
- What I Wish I Knew as a Freshman in College
- Red Apple Lipstick Spring 2018 Re-Launch Shades + Giveaway!
- Favorite Gluten & Dairy Free Finds (Updated 2018)
- Modest Dress with Cleo Madison
- Simple ring with a big meaning: Inspiranza Designs
What are you looking forward to about the new year?
You can’t go anywhere without a little faith,