Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well during this quarantine, are staying healthy & washing your hands 🙂 I thought I’d put together a list of my top 10 books I’ve read (so far). I have realized that the genre of books I read is pretty small & I have so many more on my bookshelf.
- Bible: can’t go wrong here 🙂
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I just finished this book and it is one of the best books I’ve read. So so good. If you’re not into reading, the movie is great too!
- Captivating by Statsi: I’ve read this book twice. Such a good read to see why God created women to be how we are. There’s also the “guy version” Wild at Heart which is good too.
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst: This is such a good book! Talks about how we can live loved when we feel less than, left out and lonely.
- It’s Not Supposed to be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst: This book…oh this book. Lysa Terkeurst speaks to my soul and somehow puts into words everything I’m feeling. I really can’t express how great of a book this is.
- Living Well in a Broken World by Lauren Casper: Another great book and one I think everyone needs to read! Full book review HERE.
- Own Your Everyday by Jordan Lee Dooley: I read this book last year and really enjoyed it. I was talking with a friend a few months ago & she mentioned this book and made me realize I need to read it again. Full book review HERE.
- A Love Letter Life by Audrey & Jeremy Roloff: I have also read this book twice, once with Trenton. Really great for whatever stage of life you’re in: single, dating, or married.
- Live by Sadie Robertson: I have not read this, but it is on my list to read soon! I enjoyed Live Original by Sadie Robertson and have heard good things about this one.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: This book is obviously a classic. I have not read it, but am planning on reading it soon as well! I realized I have not read the “classic” books and need to during this time at home.
I hope this list was helpful and you found a book to put on your list!