5 years ago today, I started this blog. It started as “Faith, Fashion, Food with C” and I changed it to “Sincerely C” this past year to better reflect the direction I hope this blog will go.
This blog has been with me all through college, my husband and I’s relationship from dating to getting married, moving from IN to MO, the death of my brother, and the start of graduate school. Thank you for reading my posts & encouraging me to keep writing and posting. Some of you I know in-person, some just online but thank you so much for being a regular reader of SincerelyC.
With these posts, I tend to put together top posts from the past year so I thought I’d do that again and also some favorite posts from the past 5 years.
Top posts written in 2020:
- Mental Illness Doesn’t Get the Last Word
- Dear Big Brother in Heaven…
- 36 Things My Brother Taught Me
- Modest Swimsuit Guide 2020
- Using Pain for a Bigger Purpose
Most viewed posts from the past 5 years:
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake: Aldi Live GFree Product Review
- Let’s talk about lipstick!
- My Brother Was More Than His Mental Illness
- First Look with my Dad and Brother
- Our Wedding Day
You’ve seen me write about so many different topics like gluten free, fashion, beauty, and life in general, and you’ve seen my photography improve greatly (thank goodness, haha). You’ve seen me grow as a person through this blog, and I am so glad I started this as a creative outlet 5 years ago at 19 years old, as a freshman in college. Again, thank you all so much for supporting SincerelyC.
Leave a comment below to say hi and how you stumbled upon my blog 🙂